Armour-Seal Undercoating ™
Armour-Seal Undercoating is a semi-permanent, high strength rubberized polymer blended, frame & Chassis component undercoating that you can apply in your own shop with your own people. ARMOUR-SEAL is sodium, magnesium and calcium chloride resistant and has passed salt spray test ASTM B-117 at greater than 1000 hours!
Frame & Chassis Component Protective Undercoating
That shiny black paint you see on the chassis’ of your new vehicles may be pretty, but it simply is not durable against highly corrosive liquid deicers. Want proof? Look at the rusty chassis of a unit with just a few hours on it. Salt, salt brine, calcium and magnesium chloride are very aggressive deicers. As they melt ice, they also attach and destroy frames, fuel tanks, oil pans, brake cables and wiring harnesses of your expensive vehicle or fleet.
HAPS FREE-No hazardous petroleum solvents
- Low V.O.C.’S- (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Low Odor
- Stops rust & corrosion
- Resists abrasion
- Meets the Military Spec TTC-520-B salt test.
- Passes Chloride Spray Test, exceeding 1000 hours.
- Stops existing rust by blocking oxygen
Budget & Economics
- Higher resale and trade-in values
- 3 Year Warranty*
- Longer vehicle retention.
- No risk, 100% money back guarantee.
- Leaf Springs
- Air Brake Chambers
- Transmission Pans
- Oil Pans
- & More